Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Welcome To My Awesome Blog


Photo by Ryan's dad
           Welcome To My Awesome Blog. I am starting my blog right after I graduated 5th grade. Things that I like is playing baseball.  Baseball is very fun and exciting. In the picture above, I am catching the ball at home plate. Another thing I like to do is to read. Some of my favorite books are the Harry Potter series. The best thing about the series is the fantasy in it. I am a great fan of fantasy.

Photo by Heather
           I also have some pets. I have a pet dog, Rocky, and a pet bunny, Bunny Wunny. Rocky is a lovable golden retriever. He is a awesome pet. He has a short legs due to the fact he is part Chou. Bunny Wunny is a brown rabbit that we got recently. He is also very cute too.

Do you have a pet?

If so what kind?


What are some of your hobbies?


6 comments:

  1. Dear Aaron,

    Congratulation for your new blog! Hope you enjoy sharing interesting things with us.

    Warmly,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aaron,

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I am thrilled that you are going to be sharing and publishing. It is a great way to build what the world calls a digital footprint. That means that everything you publish stays with you and represents you, so always be mindful of that. Have you ever heard that term digital footprint other than when you were in my class?

    Great first post, Aaron!

    Your proud former teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ms. Yollis

      No, I have never heard of the term digital footprint other than in your class. When I started my blog, I never thought about my digital footprint. Now that you mentioned it, I am thinking about it. Did you ever think about your digital footprint when you started your blog?

      From,
      Aaron.

      Delete
  3. Bonjour from a high school French teacher in Columbia, SC!

    I saw Mrs. Yollis' tweet and thought I'd leave a comment. I have a 90-lb black lab named Tide. He's a gentle giant! Rocky looks like an awesome dog, too. :)

    Happy blogging!

    Madame Vogel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god this post was made on my birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. also I have a wiener dog, a bull mastiff and a cat!!! My Hobbies are on my profile

    ReplyDelete