Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Hobbies


Like many people, I have some things that I like to do in my spare time. One of my favorite things to do in my spare time are building Gundam models. Gundam started out as a Japanese anime TV show in Japan, often referred to as the Star Wars of Japan. Later on, Gundam also had it's own video games, manga, novels, and best of all toy models. 


Another thing I like to do is collect Pokemon cards. I had a lot of Pokemon cards when I was little, and decided to keep on collecting them. Most of my cards aren't worth a lot but a good amount are worth something. 

Finally, I enjoy playing a game called Team Fortress 2. In the game, there are nine different classes, all having their own special abilities, such as the fast but frail Scout. There are also different game modes, like capture the flag. In each game mode, the classes often rely on each other very closely, so team work is important.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Aaron,

    I was so pleased to see that you are blogging again! Fantastic!

    You are a terrific writer. I think you use great transitions that really help move your writing along. Some of the phrases that I liked are: Like many people, Another thing, and Finally are really helpful.

    I have never heard of the Gundam models. Do you build them out of plastic and then paint them or are they more like Legos that come in pieces?

    Your proud former teacher,
    Mrs. Y♥llis

    P.S. Would you like me to tweet out your new blog post? You might get more readers. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete